CDs and IRAs
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
If you don't need access to your savings right away, you can earn a higher return through our numerous certificates of deposit.*
- A minimum of $500 opens an account.
- Terms extend from as low as 28 days to as high as 5 years.**
- Our competitive interest rates are based on current market conditions and are fixed for the term of your certificate.*
View our current rates. (PDF)
*Interest rates are subject to change at the bank's discretion, and can be found on our website, www.centralbankkc.com.
**Penalty for early withdrawal. Other restrictions may apply.
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Our IRAs let you save for your retirement while reducing your tax liability. We have a wide variety of options, something to fit the needs of your age and lifestyle:
- 1-, 2- and 3-year IRAs.
- Traditional and Roth IRAs.
- All IRAs are invested in CDs.
- Competitive rates.
Consult your tax adviser or your Central Bank of Kansas City representative for more details. Let us help you head into your retirement years with no financial worries.