CDs and IRAs
A certificate of deposit offered by Central Bank of Kansas City that directly finances high-impact development projects in distressed areas of Kansas City. A safe investment at a competitive rate for a worthy cause. Find details on rate and terms at cd4kc.com.
* Annual percentage yield (APY) effective 5/7/2018. Minimum balance of $5,000 required. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals. Early withdrawal penalty will reduce earnings. Offer may be withdrawn without notice. Member FDIC
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
If you don't need access to your savings right away, you can earn a higher return through our numerous certificates of deposit.*
- A minimum of $500 opens an account.
- Terms extend from as low as 28 days to as high as 5 years.**
- Our competitive interest rates are based on current market conditions and are fixed for the term of your certificate.*
View our current rates. (PDF)
*Interest rates are subject to change at the bank's discretion, and can be found on our website, www.centralbankkc.com.
**Penalty for early withdrawal. Other restrictions may apply.
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Our IRAs let you save for your retirement while reducing your tax liability. We have a wide variety of options, something to fit the needs of your age and lifestyle:
- 1-, 2- and 3-year IRAs.
- Traditional and Roth IRAs.
- All IRAs are invested in CDs.
- Competitive rates.
Consult your tax adviser or your Central Bank of Kansas City representative for more details. Let us help you head into your retirement years with no financial worries.